Improve Your Health On Every Level
Body. Mind. Spirit.
Is Yoga Therapy Right For Me?
Yoga Therapy is proven to help with:
- Anxiety & Insomnia
- Trauma & PTSD
- Chronic Pain
- Inflammatory or immune conditions
- Neurological Conditions
- Eating disorders
- medical conditions complicated by stress
- and more
Yoga Therapy is an effective, complementary technique to help you deal with the stresses of your illness, pain, or condition.
We meet you where you are.
What to Expect:
- Your yoga therapist has specialized training to assess and create a unique therapy program, based on your specific needs
- Your will work one-on-one with your yoga therapist
- Your relationship with your yoga therapist is confidential
Your yoga therapist will:
- discuss your health problems
- assess your lifestyle
- assess your physical capabilities
- discuss your goals for therapy
- create a unique course of treatment for you
Yoga Therapy Sessions:
Starter Package: 2 Private 90 minute sessions
Session One -
90 Minute full assessment and consultation
We will discuss your needs and goals. You will receive a copy of the assessment and instructions for an at-home program.
Session Two -
90 Minute session for a more in-depth discussion of your assessment, goals, and evaluation of your at-home program.
Complete and comprehensive instructions are provided for at-home practice.
Starter Package: $275
Additional sessions - $125
Schedule Your Assessment Now!
Yoga Alliance Required Disclaimer: “The yoga therapy components of my teaching are based on my training with Inner Peace Yoga Therapy, not derived from my status as an RYT-500/E-RYT-200 with Yoga Alliance.”